Written and graphical content on this site is licenced by Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 licence. You can freely use it for non-commercial purposes as long as you give me proper attribution:
“Martin Allien” with link to https://allien.work
This site respects your privacy, doesn’t have ambitions to track your every step and doesn’t mine any of your personal information it finds.
- No ads, sponsored content or pop-ups
- No dark patterns (I hate those as I’m sure you do, even though they may have good conversion rates)
- No 3rd party resources (all resources loaded locally)
- ..except for services hosted on my other servers:
- Umami analytics – privacy-respecting website analytics, which doesn’t store any cookies on your devices and doesn’t gather any personal data anyway (GDPR-compliant)
- HTTPS used everywhere possible
I wish I could build sites like this all the time.
This site was made possible thanks to the following amazing open source projects: